The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management Official SchoolApply Partner
- Average Tuition AED 113,690
- Students 260
- International Students 91%
- Total Annual Cost AED 168,165
- Intakes Fall Spring Summer
Calling all future hospitality business leaders, The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (EAHM) is for you! The first hotel school in the Middle East, EAHM delivers business management degrees with a hospitality focus.
Part of the luxury hotel group Jumeirah, EAHM offers an industry-relevant education. You’ll have access to outstanding industry speakers, and plenty of excellent internship and graduate job opportunities.
There’s no better place to study hospitality than Dubai, one of the world’s fastest growing tourism destinations. In a prime location opposite the iconic Burj Al Arab, the world’s most luxurious hotel and close to five-star hotels, you’ll find a city packed with unique career prospects!
- 01Student for a day program – experience life as a student at EAHM and discover if hospitality is the right industry for you
- 02Triple accreditation – EAHM is recognized by the higher education authorities in the UAE, UK and Australia
- 03Cultural fusion – a multicultural city, almost 90% of Dubai’s population are from outside the UAE, attracted by the city’s opportunities and development
AED 71,387 Tuition Fee
AED 81,585 Tuition Fee
AED 87,580 Tuition Fee
SchoolApply Ranking N/A
- Minimum GPA 2.50
- Minimum incoming TOEFL iBT 71
- Minimum incoming IELTS 5.50
Established in 2001