Northern Kentucky University Chase College of Law Official SchoolApply Partner
- Average Tuition USD 32,900
- Acceptance Rate 25%
- Students 146
- International Students 34%
- Total Annual Cost USD 45,200
- Intakes Fall Spring
At Chase, the Career Development Office supports students in terms of career counseling, CV writing, and interview preparation. Students also have the opportunity to network and find job opportunities with leading law firms and employers through career fairs. Additionally, partnerships between the career departments of Chase and other law schools allow for more opportunities for Chase students. At Chase, students also have the opportunity to exercise and polish their skills through mock court sessions.
- 01The Student Success Initiatives at Chase offer study groups, legal analysis classes, and help to prepare for the Bar examination.
- 02Students at Chase can complete externships while earning credit-hours for the field-work.
- 03Students can get first-hand experience in interviewing clients, investigating, and negotiating, through a range of legal clinics.
SchoolApply Ranking N/A
- Minimum GPA 2.50
- Minimum incoming TOEFL iBT 75
- Minimum incoming IELTS 6.50
- GRE Not required
- GMAT Not required
Financial Aid & ScholarshipInternational students at Chase may be eligible for external scholarships such as the Morgan & Morgan 'For The People' Scholarship.
Established in 1893
In the Blog
Chase offers a relaxed and yet challenging learning environment. I feel at ease and almost at home when I attend my classes.
I chose Chase because it is truly the Lawyer’s School. I know that I am learning the analytical skills needed to be a lawyer.
Chase is right for me, because the alumni, faculty, and staff go out of their way to help me accomplish every goal I have, no matter how ambitious the goal is.
Chase has a student-oriented environment. Professors have an open-door policy and always make you feel welcomed. Also, Chase is a place to make life-lasting friendships.