Saint Michael's College Official SchoolApply Partner
- Average Tuition USD 10,620
- Acceptance Rate 85%
- Students 2,077
- Total Annual Cost USD 23,340
- Intakes Fall Spring Summer
- Application Deadline June 1 October 1 February 1
- Campus Setting Town
In the Blog
Saint Michael's College (SMC) was founded by the Society of Saint Edmund in 1904 and is rated as one of Princeton Review's Best 380 Colleges in 2018. The Master's of Education at SMC offers different concentrations in Arts, Curriculum, Literacy, School Leadership, and Special Education. Students pursuing a degree in Clinical Psychology obtain real life experience through practicums and internships offered by SMC.
SMC aims to enhance and advance the student experience by exploring the principles of education and justice along with community service. The faculty at SMC is highly qualified as 91% of them have a Ph.D or the highest degree in their field. SMC alumni have gone on to pursue careers in architecture, radio, journalism, and athletics. A few of the notable alumni include Tim Arango, who is a Foreign Correspondent for New York Times and Meredith Astles, who is a Marketing Coordinator for Truexcullins and Partners.
- 01A faculty to student ratio of 1:12 encourages a more student-focused environment.
- 02Practicums and internships available for students, lead to majority of graduate students kick starting their careers in Vermont after graduation.
- 03Students pursuing a Master's in Education will be given a Student Teaching opportunity with the complete roles and responsibilities of a licensed teacher.
SchoolApply Ranking N/A
US News (Liberal Arts) 116
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- Minimum incoming TOEFL iBT 79
- Minimum incoming IELTS 6.50
- GRE Not required
- GMAT Not required
Financial Aid & Scholarship
Approximately 90 percent of admitted students receive financial aid through scholarships. All admitted students are automatically considered for a merit-based scholarship.
Established in 1904
Saint Michael's College ranked 99th in the nation for National Liberal Arts Colleges according to U.S. News & World Report's "Best College Rankings".
Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.)
I loved my experience and am now growing my career, I made friendships that last forever and am getting a great job and having a lot of fun.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
I had an incredible experience while attending St. Michael's as an undergrad and was able to create several close relationships that are extremely valuable to me with the people I met up in Colchester, VT on the St. Mike's campus.
Academically, Saint Michael's College provided an exceptional understanding of the field that would become my career later in my life. They have dedicated professors who teach students to think and make decisions.
There are no reviews for Saint Michael's College yet,
be the first one to review.
Explore Careers of Alumni
Where they work
What do they do