Glion Institute of Higher Education - London
- Average Tuition GBP 20,480
- Students 150
- Intakes Fall Spring
The Glion Institute of Higher Education - London (Glion London) campus is home to 150 students. Students can choose from three specializations - Luxury Brand Management in Hospitality, International Hotel Development and Finance, and International Event Management - during the last semester of the bachelor’s degree program in International Hospitality Business. Glion London students can develop their professional skills such as critical thinking, communication, creativity, innovation, problem-solving and collaboration which make them highly in-demand for employers. The Glion London campus based at the Downshire House of the University of Roehampton (UoR) promotes a modern learning environment through its classrooms, well-equipped with the latest Genee board and multimedia technology, an open study space with Mac computers, and contemporary lecture and seminar rooms. Glion London students can join more than 60 clubs and societies at the UoR campus, as well as, utilize UoR's campus and recreational facilities. Students can also work for part-time on-campus and in the local area. Glion students are provided single and self-catered on-campus accommodation in the Chadwick Hall.
- 01Glion students can access course materials, live forum, and class discussions via Moodle, an interactive virtual learning platform.
- 02In 2018, 98% of Glion London graduates had one or multiple job offers by graduation day.
- 03More than 40 global companies visit the Glion London campus every year to recruit students for internships, management training and direct-entry jobs.
SchoolApply Ranking N/A
- Minimum incoming TOEFL iBT 70
- Minimum incoming IELTS 5.50
Financial Aid & Scholarship
International students may be eligible for scholarships, grants, and bursaries.
Established in 2013
Glion also have two campuses in Switzerland: the Bulle campus and the Glion campus - the flagship campus and practical learning center.
In the Blog
Amazing education and experience
It has got a very good education system, where you can develop all the essential skills for the hospitality industry, as well as develop your personal ones by participating in different activities organised by students.