Evergreen Valley College Official SchoolApply Partner
- Average Tuition USD 6,740
- Students 9,575
- International Students 44%
- Total Annual Cost USD 19,740
- Intakes Fall/Spring
Evergreen Valley College (EVC) is home to a vibrant and multicultural student community. Students can choose from a wide range of associate degree programs including Biology, Business Administration, Chemistry, and Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD). EVC also offers a variety of certificate programs in Accounting, American Honda, Building Information Modeling (BIM), and Entrepreneurship, among others.
Situated within a 175-acre campus, EVC provides the students access to state-of-the-art facilities such as modern classrooms, multipurpose conference and lecture rooms, libraries, gymnasiums, tennis courts, amphitheaters, and picnic areas. With different clubs, organizations, and campus-wide events on-campus, EVC students can have a fun and active college experience. Students gain valuable work experiences through internships and work placements within various companies in Silicon Valley. Students can choose to live off-campus with assistance from EVC's partner housing agencies - International Student Placements (ISP) and Cort Furnishings.
- 01EVC's 2+2 plan allows the students to complete two years at the community college then transfer to the University of California (UC) and California State University (CSU) systems campuses to earn a university degree.
- 02EVC is the #1 community college for transfer to San Jose State University (SJSU).
- 03Upon completion of their degree, over 95% of EVC's international students transfer to 4-year universities across California and the United States.
SchoolApply Ranking N/A
- GPA Required
- Minimum incoming TOEFL iBT 61
- Minimum incoming IELTS 6.00
Financial Aid & Scholarship
International students may be awarded a variety of financial aid available at EVC.
Established in 1975