Green River College Official SchoolApply Partner
- Average Tuition USD 10,500
- Students 8,345
- International Students 15%
- Total Annual Cost USD 21,150
In the Blog
Green River College was established in 1945 as a part of the Auburn School District offering program of adult evening education. In 1963, Green River College was given approval to operate as a community college, and from 1964 onwards it began its first technical and professional programmes.
Today, Green River College's main campus situated at Lea Hill in Auburn stretches over a 180-acre picturesque forested land, and it has three satellite campuses spread across downtown Auburn, Kent, and Enumclaw. Green River College offers over 40 technical, professional, and transfer courses as a pathway to undergraduate education in the US. Up until 2014, Green River College has been home to over 1,700 international students coming from 64 nations around the world, which ranks it amongst the top 10 community colleges in the US for international enrollment
- 01Fast and Simple Admission Process.
- 02Excellent University Transfer Prorgram - Do first 2 years at GRC and finish final 2 years of Bachelor's degree at a top-ranked university
- 03High School Completion Program - Earn 2 degrees at the same time - HS diploma and Associates degree. Students can start at GRC anytime after they are 16 years old.
USD 6,727 Tuition Fee
USD 10,350 Tuition Fee
SchoolApply Ranking N/A
- Minimum GPA 2.00
Established in 1945
Green River College started offering its first bachelor's degree programme in applied sciences field 2015 onwards.
It was very perfect
Yes i lile it
There are no reviews for Green River College yet,
be the first one to review.
Explore Careers of Alumni
Where they work
What do they do