Elgin Community College Official SchoolApply Partner
- Average Tuition USD 11,960
- Students 9,000
- International Students 1%
- Total Annual Cost USD 21,750
- Intakes Fall/Spring/Summer
- Application Deadline June 15 November 1 April 1
- Transfer Yes
In the Blog
Elgin Community College (ECC) associate degrees and certificates help students build a strong foundation in the area of their interest and also offer transfers to four-year university programs. Upon completion of an associates degrees or certificate, students can either choose to prepare for immediate employment or pursue higher education at a university.
For students interested in obtaining a bachelor’s degree, ECC has transfer partnerships with some of the top universities in the country, including the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, University of Wisconsin – Madison, the University of Iowa, and many others. In most cases, students can complete a 2-year associate degree at ECC, and then complete 2 years at a transfer institution to earn a bachelor’s degree.
- 01The ECC campus is conveniently located 60 km northwest of Chicago.
- 02ECC is one of the top 150 community colleges in the country (as designated by the Aspen Institute).
- 03Students do not need to provide TOEFL/IELTS scores to apply.
SchoolApply Ranking N/A
- Minimum incoming TOEFL iBT 71
- Minimum incoming IELTS 6.00
Financial Aid & Scholarship
Established in 1949
There are no reviews for Elgin Community College yet,
be the first one to review.
Explore Careers of Alumni
Where they work
What do they do