Antonelli College - Jackson
The college began as the Gebhardt Art School in 1947 with a philosophy of educating the total artist, based on the fundamentals of craftsmanship. In the mid-1970s, the college was renamed the Ohio Visual Art Institute, and in 1982, it became Antonelli College. In January 1996, branches in Jackson and Hattiesburg, Mississippi, were opened, thus continuing the long-standing tradition of quality career education. In 2008, Antonelli College added online programs.