Anna Medical College
- Average Tuition MUR 161,000
Prepare for your medical career in paradise. Anna Medical College, on the beautiful, tropical island of Mauritius, offers five-year MBBS programs in a supportive learning community.
Taught in English, with an emphasis on clinical skills and service to patients, the course is divided into Pre-clinical and Para-clinical semesters. Clinical postings at the nearby teaching hospital mean you can put your skills into practice in a real environment!
Small classes, focused attention and modern laboratories add up to provide the perfect study environment. When it’s time to relax, there’s a social and entertainment program, plus plenty of stunning beaches, lagoons and reefs to explore!
- 01Practice globally – prepare for tests that enable you to practice medicine in developed countries, such as the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
- 02Guaranteed admissions – when you meet the selection criteria of the medical school
- 03Multicultural experience – this English and French-speaking nation is a welcoming, safe and affordable destination attracting students from around the globe
SchoolApply Ranking N/A
- Minimum incoming TOEFL iBT 79
- Minimum incoming IELTS 7.00