41 North Business School
- Average Tuition EUR 25,000
- Intakes September 2019
41 North Business School in partnership with Grenoble Ecole de Management brings the best in-class Executive MBA to Istanbul. Grenoble Ecole de Management, one of the few triple-accredited business schools worldwide will provide you with the talent and skills in Leadership, Innovation, Technology and Leadership required to stand out from the rest.
GEM is among the 1% of business schools worldwide to possess the three accreditations, EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA that distinguish the leading international business schools from the rest. These three accreditations are international recognitions of the quality of the organisation, its programs and the degrees it delivers. They provide an independent assessment of the quality of the School’s organisational processes, ensuring that the content and quality of the programs delivered satisfy international established standards.
41 North Business School is located in the heart of the business district in Istanbul and surrounded by modern shopping malls, restaurants and hotels. The district offers a wide range of hotel choices, we picked the ones that are at the walking distance and alternatively in old town Sultanahmet, for you.
While we encourage you to book your own accommodation, you are always welcome to contact 41 North Teams in case you have difficulties to find a room. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that reservations are subject to hotel availabilities, especially during high seasons.
- 01An intense program provided by a triple-accredited International Business School.
- 02It brings together academic specialists with practitioners from different sectors
- 03It is delivered in English by a team of Faculty from diverse origins
SchoolApply Ranking N/A
- Minimum incoming TOEFL iBT 94
- Minimum incoming IELTS 6.50
- Minimum PTE 63
Financial Aid & Scholarship
Grenoble & 41 North offers up to 25% scholarship to “female” EMBA candidates in order to support gender equality & empowerment of women.
Established in 2018
- The program will start in September 2019.
First-time students arriving in Istanbul can reach 41 North Business School through:
1. Metro - M1 & M2 which takes 1 hour, 18 mins and costs 2 USD.
2. Bus - Bus #96T which takes 1 hour, 35 mins and costs 2 USD.
3. Taxi from the Airport which takes 30-60 mins depending on traffic and costs around 20-30 USD.
4. Uber from the Airport which takes 30-60 mins and costs around 20-30 USD.