Top Schools for Master’s in Quality Assurance in the United KingdomCreate Account
Master’s in Quality Assurance in the United Kingdom
Every company needs individuals who are capable of ensuring that goals are met and that products of the highest quality are produced. These individuals work in the field of quality control, and with a Master’s in Quality Assurance, you will be able to work in this field too. The UK is home to many of the world’s top learning institutions, so you will have a variety of highly rated quality assurance programmes to choose from. A heavy emphasis will be placed on management during this degree programme, but other courses and concepts will be integrated as well. This degree usually takes one to three years to earn, depending on your enrollment status.
What is a Master’s in Quality Assurance?
In order to earn this degree, you will need to become well versed in the principles, concepts and theories in the quality assurance field. You will learn how to ensure that your company’s product or service remains lucrative, safe and popular. You will also learn various aspects of finance, economics, marketing and accounting so that you will have a comprehensive view of the corporate world. If you are prepared to enrol in this degree programme, be prepared to participate in the following activities.
- Take courses in corporate strategy, communication, human resources, financial analysis, leadership and branding.
- Learn how to apply your skills in a corporate setting.
- Discuss problems in the modern workplace and how to solve them.
- Write essays, turn in assignments and complete projects.
Many programmes encourage students to intern or shadow practising managers. This will help you gain real-world experience. Throughout your programme, you will focus on developing your own unique managerial approach and style.
What Are the Benefits of Getting a Master’s in Quality Assurance in the United Kingdom?
If you earn this degree, you will encounter a wealth of personal and professional benefits. The UK has a diverse and healthy economy, so you will have a variety of careers to choose from and industries to work in. As a student considering studying quality assurance abroad in the UK, you may be interested in the benefits below.
- In the majority of countries, the more education you acquire, the more money you will earn. This fact has been proved by a myriad of studies and statistics from around the world.
- If you intend to pursue doctoral studies, you will need to earn a master’s degree first. The research and study skills you obtain from your master’s programme will be immensely helpful later on.
- In many graduate programmes, you will have the chance to network with professors, other students, and working professionals. This can be advantageous when the time to apply for a job or doctoral programme arrives.
- If you are already employed in the quality assurance field, earning a master’s may help you advance your career. A master’s degree will equip you with the knowledge you need to work in a higher-level position.
Once you graduate, you may actually encounter additional benefits and advantages. If you choose to leave the UK, you may not encounter the same career prospects.
What Kind of Career Can You Expect With a Master’s in Quality Assurance?
After you earn a Master’s in Quality Assurance, you will have a variety of career options to choose from. Many students choose to work in executive level positions that allow them to oversee the inner workings of a company. They work as controllers, operations officers, directors and production supervisors in a multitude of industries. They are especially valued in industries that produce prescription drugs due to the fact that drug companies must adhere to strict standards. These individuals have an important job to perform, and they are responsible for ensuring the safety of tens of thousands of consumers.
If you want to take a more self-directed path, you should consider running your own business or organisation. This may sound daunting to some, but the leadership and financials skills you obtained during the programme can make a huge difference. As an entrepreneur with a quality assurance degree, you will already know how to do the following.
- Attract and keep the best employees.
- Ensure that your company operates at its optimal level without compromising quality.
- Weigh various pieces of information and make important decisions.
- Market your product or service and expand your customer base.
If quality assurance sounds like a field you would be interested in, find a graduate programme at a UK university and apply today.
Chester, United Kingdom
- 118SchoolApply Rank
- USD 14,563Average Tuition
- 65%Acceptance Rate
The University of Chester is one of the oldest universities in the UK. Founded in 1839, it is a public university situated in Chester, England. The University has dedicated faculties, through which it delivers master’s degree programs to local and international students. ...
Hamilton, United Kingdom
- 381SchoolApply Rank
- USD 14,381Average Tuition
- 23%Acceptance Rate
The University of the West of Scotland (UWS) has 4 campuses across West Scotland, and a campus in London, United Kingdom. UWS offers over 60 master’s degree programs through its 5 academic schools, namely: School of Health and Life Sciences; School of Computing, Engineering and Physical Sciences; School of Business and Enterprise; School of Media, Culture and Society; and the School of Education....