Masters in Industrial and Labour RelationsCreate Account
Master Degree Programs in Industrial and Labour Relations
Master’s programs are graduate level educational programs offered through accredited universities. They typically last between one and two years for full time students and serve to give students advanced professional skill sets that help them remain competitive in the job market. It’s common for universities to require students to complete an undergraduate degree in a subject compatible with their Master’s degree.
What Is a Master’s Program in Industrial and Labour Relations?
A Master’s program in industrial and labour relations gives students insight into the more human side of an organisation or business. They gain practical knowledge through fieldwork and can specialise in subjects like Human Resources, International Labour and Labour Market Policy. Common coursework for this degree might include:
- Labour and Employment Law: Students learn the local laws governing fair and safe labour practices. These topics cover building codes, positive workplace environments and payment levels.
- Statistical Analysis: Students learn how to analyse performance statistics for areas that need improvement. They learn proper analysis technique to support their conclusion sand help them plan their organisation.
- Human Resource Management: Students learn the dynamics of manage personnel and other resources. From budgeting to handling internal investigations, students delve deep into human resources management.
- Organisational Behaviour: How are successful companies and businesses organised? What is a scalable and workable business model? Students learn how to setup and maintain successful organizations.
What Are the Benefits of Getting a Master’s in Industrial and Labour Relations?
After graduating with a Master’s in Industrial and Labour Relations, students can expect to see higher starting and career salaries as they qualify for management level positions. Students enjoy the benefit of building their professional networks while at school as their professors and peers serve as first contacts. Students considering Doctorate programs are prepared with the proper credentials as they apply. Plus, they are ready to operate at a higher academic level thanks to their training.
What Kind of Career Can You Expect With a Master’s in Industrial and Labour Relations?
After completing a Master’s in Industrial and Labour Relations, students are prepared to enter the field at the management level. Students are free to pursue a wealth of opportunities within and outside their academic subject.
- Labour Relations Manager: These professionals are chiefly responsible for creating a safe and hospitable working environment. They made advise as needed on arbitration issues.
- Human Resources Manager: Recruiting, compensation, training and development are all part of this professionals responsibilities. They may be in charge of supervising department staff.
- Labour Policy Analyst: this professional conducts research and develops policy initiatives relate to labour issues They may work with government agencies, consulting firms and professional associations.
- Recruitment Specialist: These specialists are experts at finding great talent for the right price. They may work within a recruiting agency or as in-house talent for a company or enterprise.
Are you ready to start your career industrial and labour relations? It all start with the right education so start vetting Master degree programs in Industrial and Labour Relations. Make sure the curriculum applies to your interests and ideal career path.
Uxbridge, United Kingdom
- 248SchoolApply Rank
- USD 21,900Average Tuition
- 0Acceptance Rate
Brunel University London (BUL) is a research-intensive public university located in Uxbridge, West London, United Kingdom. Through its academic schools, the university offers master’s degree programs in a wide range of disciplines including television studies, social work, health and exercise Sciences, sports, education, engineering, psychology, and environmental studies. ...
- N/ASchoolApply Rank
- USD 11,427Average Tuition
- 0Acceptance Rate
The University of Lethbridge is a comprehensive academic and research institute with two campuses in Lethbridge and Calgary in Canada. The University offers a number of master's degree programs through its seven faculties and schools of Arts & Science, Education, Fine Arts, Health Sciences, Graduate Studies, Liberal Education and the Dhillon School of Business....