Emerging Entrepreneur ScholarshipApply Now
Have a great startup idea? SchoolApply wants to help you make it a reality. We're offering one enterprising student a year a scholarship of up to $30,000 to help jump-start their entrepreneurial career.
SchoolApply's Emerging Entrepreneur Scholarship was created to support highly motivated and talented individuals who can demonstrate:
- Their potential to contribute to society through their studies
- A strong commitment to career development
- A sincere interest in increasing intercultural understanding and exchange
- A strong business idea and implementation plan
HOW IT WORKS
- 1 See if You Qualify Current university students or students about to enter their first year of university qualify to apply. Student must be an international student studying abroad, and a non-native English speaker.
- 2 Search and Apply for your Ideal Undergraduate or Graduate Program Search through thousands of university programs to find the right fit for you. We list Bachelor and Master degrees from colleges and universities around the world.
- 3 Apply for the SchoolApply Scholarship Sign up with SchoolApply and as part of the application form fill out the scholarship application online and tell us about your startup idea.
- 4 If you win SchoolApply's Emerging Entrepreneur Scholarship will be applied towards the cost of tuition in the first instance, paid directly to the university that the successful candidate will attend.
SchoolApply will help you enroll at one of 4,000 universities abroad
We do all the research
SchoolApply collaborates with more than 4,000 universities and colleges around the world to find the best fit for you.
Getting you accepted is our priority
We are fully committed to your success. We’re on your side and we won’t quit until you get the acceptance you deserve.
By students, for students
Every person on SchoolApply’s Placement Team was an international student. They know all about what it takes to study abroad.
SchoolApply has been recognized by
At SchoolApply, we understand the value that a great education can provide in becoming an entrepreneur and starting your own company. We want to help do our part to help cultivate the next generation of entrepreneurs, today.
Daniel Bjarne CEO and Co-Founder
The Nitty Gritty
Are you eligible for the SchoolApply Entrepreneurial Scholarship?
- Must be a current university student or about to enter your first year of university
- Must be fluent in English (as a Second Language)
- Must have secondary school certification
- Must be a great communicator and collaborator
Get Started Today!